Friday, July 31, 2009

ღShopping Queenღ
















My life will be alots of fun if Shopping Shopping Shopping everyday~
Yipee!! I shopping~ i m Shopaholic~
3 of the Auntie's club board went to timesquare.. huhu~

long time i din go there ady..
hv lotta fun there and my wallet oso "da chu xie" ah..
arrrhhh!!! hv to ikat perut liao.. >.<





















aftr shopping for sometime.. our legs start tired liao..
then v saw a massage shop.. RM5 for 30min wo..
so cheap!! then ma go and play lo..
Hmmm.. Fish Massage~~ so "shu fu"~ syok~
but v the fishes suck my sole is so geli.. wakakaXD
lol there.. luckily not muc ppl there.. xia sui lo..
after massage, my legs so licin and whole body feels relax..
quite enjoy de..Hey! can go and hv a try!
Great!! d(^_^)



Here's is my "zan li pin" and some shirts lo (shirt washing nw cant take photo)..XD













i this pencil case~^^










1 comment:

  1. wei
    buy a pencil case liao post me
    i seriously need a pencil case ar
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete