Saturday, June 27, 2009

GottA LeavE

move on a different path?
tats jz hw i feel.
i wanna spread my wings - fly away~~

i knw there is something more than before.
i'm leaving home
so goodbye and to my only road.
tis is the only road tats lead me to a better future
i'm gonna pack my bags and leaving this place behind.

my faithful mother, my sister, my brother, my cutie nephew & niece
is time to say goodbye~
this is the 1st time i leaving home go so far.. although go KL oni..
but stil wil miss u all...
and my dearest fren too.. so miss them la..
is hard for us to gather.. so must keep in touch..
and if free then come KL find me..

To matric's 7flowers:
jz nw heard our theme song
so touch.. nearly cry ady
so miss those days when v r together..
lotta crazy thing v can do.. hahaa...
nw 7flowers not like flower liao.. can't shine under the sun like last time.. seperated d..
all chasing dreams of future.. is hard for us to gather again..
but u all stil the frenz tat always embed in my mind..
Gambateh n take care.. the most important is kip in touch!!
enjoy U life.. and must miss me lar this one oso important XD
hope can meet frenz like u all at U.. for sure i will enjoy my U life..

Everybody, Everyone..
i'm leaving~~~~
i jz gotta leave my hometown, gotta leave this place nw
i wanna see a new sun, my life has jz begun....

1 comment: