Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My 19th Bday

woke up 8am in the morning..
wan go do all the uni de stuff..
bodycheck la, sah all the doc la, pay the fee la n etc..
i lai hui my house 3times.. 4gt this go bec take, 4gt tat go bec take..
haizz.. go tired~ go bec home pun wan 3sumthing liao ah..
extreme de tired....

i glad tat i m maxis user.. cz gt free talk today..
wow! non-stop talking start frm midnite.. XD
siok lo!! if evyday is my bday jiu great la! hahaa. .
i oso received many i unexpected de ppl de wishes..
thx to all my dearest frenzz la.. vry gud to hv u all..
Best Frenz Forever.. love u guys~~
vry gan dong.. . ..

at here i wan to say sry to a person.. m(_ _)m ゴメンナサイ
this person at australia study nw..
although so far, she stil phone me on my bday n sure vry expensive de.. =.=
but hor, i doin the uni stuff so not free to talk to her..
haizz.. paiseh wif her nia.. let her call til the 3rd times i baru free to talk wif her..
sry la, dun angry oh! but she reali vry wu sim.. so expensive pun call lai wish me..
hard find a fren lik this. appreciate.. i so so so touch~ thank her! and i miss her there..
take care ya my dear fren!

hey frenz! u all no nid to feel sry bout din celebrate bday wif me..
i understand de.. nw all vry bz doin uni de thing including me n some oso studying la..
so, is ok la~~ nvm de..

but i felt shi wang wif my family member lo..
din celebrate wif me langsung n someone even din wish me at all.. T.T
pek chek-ING of them,
no mood tat nite (not bcz of din celebrate my bday) cz sumthing happen ..
i gotta go kl a few days more.. they dun even think of wan farewell wif me?
this is my 1st time go so far study.. and i m alone.. depend on myself!
my bday, who cares? they wil think of it? nvr!!
i m a part of this family?? i dunno..
go kl is great for me, i hope to go thre i dunwan bec jungle..
go thre i vry siok excited but worrying oni one thing: mom sure vry lonely
who wil listen to her when she gossip?
who wil bring her out 4 shopping?
who wil accompany her?
who wil slip bside her evynite?
sure she vry sad, tat's y i dun let her go to my uni.. she sure cant tahan n cry de..
haizzzzzz.. . . . .

evytime when i m sad, i always pretending hapi but actually i m not hapi..
y so susah?? suffering myself..
choose to kip secret in heart dun wan tell others..
but
this is me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment