Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recent KL Trip

i went to kl frm 20th june to 22thjune..
go for an interview then shun bian go gai gai thre liao lo..
haha XD

20th june
reach kl ady vry late d..
so jz go yam cha oni nth to eat jor.. =_=


21th june
in the morning
me, mom and my uncle
hv breakfast at "istana"
and the price oso vry "istana" ∑(O_O;)Shock!!
after eat my uncle ssaid wan bring me to my future U c c..
hahaa.. not bad la there.. very lao zua pun..
^^

next
, sure go gaigai liao lo..
v went to 1 utama... long time din go lo.. nw gt new wing liao..
so HUGE!!!!

at thre i found a vry unbelievable thing..
it is really vry unbelievable..

This pair FILA shoes oni RM9~ (ori de) ^∇^
normal price RM229

another special thing i bought is trumpet key chain.. so cute

Trumpet key chain


22th june

the day i went interview..
bout the interview
two interviewer interview me
kip asking bout my family.. al the certificate i bring they look pun bo look.. gai lo..
and hor, they realize tat i m cheating.. tat time i reali vry 'che kong'
speechless ah~ cz of a smal smal mistake..
din realize it.. aiyo!!
but nvm la.. suan le.. gt or not i dun mind la..
but this time can kira is my 1st time formal de interview lo..
gain alotz, a
good experience.. d(-_^)good!!

time past by so fast.. last time jz said wan go nia then nw ady bec..
and a few more days.. i hv to leave my home.. is goin to kl..
start my U life.. will it b OK? i will hapi thre? . . . . . . . . . .UNKNOWN



No comments:

Post a Comment